GLOBAL BRAND MANAGER
Something about us:
We started as an e-commerce company and expanded to the majority of European countries during the 10 years of our existence. We’re a member of adidas Consortium; we dispose of limited editions of sneakers and apparel, which you won’t find in any other sneaker store in the Czech Republic and some of them even in central Europe.
Brand marketing is super important for us; we want to build and work with our own customer base thanks to strong brand building. The main goal of this department is to increase the awareness, brand love, and loyalty measured by growing revenue. We have stores in Prague, Budapest, Bucharest, and Bratislava, where most of our events occur. We produce our own apparel and collabs, get involved in creating several art pieces and other projects, and cooperate with many influencers.
Nowadays, we look for a Global Brand Manager who will take care of and lead our best Brand team.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Managing team- local Brand Managers and Vendor Marketing team
- Setting targets, KPIs, and motivation schemes for each team member
- Preparing brand marketing strategy for the countries where we operate
- Cooperating on key brand projects and ensuring that projects are delivered on budget and on time
- Close cooperation with CMO on the strategic topics and decisions
- Close cooperation with other departments in a company: Retail, Finance, Performance Marketing, Social Media…
What is necessary for this position?
- Managerial experience in the marketing department
- Fluent English
- Basic knowledge of sneakers and the streetwear industry
- Knowledges and experiences with Brand marketing/campaigns
- Ability to evaluate brand campaigns and set measurable targets
Benefits, perks, and stuff
- Footshop crew – the people you will work with
- We support being active so you can get your Multisport card
- You will get a discount at our friends- coffee shop at Vnitroblock, Chefparade courses and products
- Sick days
- Possibility of home office
- We have meal vouchers for employees
- Club Matte and nice coffee in the office
- In house Footshop academy where we broaden our horizons
- We love having pets in the office [well-behaved ones anyway]!
- And sneakers! You can get access to many beauties Footshop offers for an adorable price
Can you take advantage of this opportunity and build the culture around us? Do you have what it takes to manage an international team? Let us know; we are looking forward to you!